Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sing Me Your Love Song is OUT! And it's #FREE! #MMRomance!

Get your butt over to the M/M Romance Group's homepage and download you some of that sweet, sweet Raine O'Tierney romance--for free!

Sing Me Your Love Song is my contribution to the 2015 Don't Read in the Closet event and it's sexy fun (if I do say so myself!) This year's overall theme is "Love is an Open Road" event. Group members were asked to write a story prompt inspired by a photo of their choice. Authors of the group selected a photo and prompt that spoke to them and wrote a short story.

This was my prompt:

Dear Author,
These men are on their wedding night. They are wearing traditional attire according to their social/military/royal/world status. I want to know their story, and why is one of them hiding in a wash chamber. Is that a tattoo on his chest or did his husband brand him during the wedding ceremony? Why is the other so serious? Maybe he doesn’t like all the jewelry?
I wonder about their world, time, professions, etc. Did they marry for love, or convenience? Maybe it was arranged, or were they drunk?
I want their love to grow, as well as their need for each other. I just want them to be happy, but you can tell their first time together will be passionate. You can see it in their eyes.
I’m giving them to you, dear author. Anything and everything will be good for them.


Debbie McGowan made my cover. Isn't it GORGEOUS?!



So what are you waiting for?! Get your mobi, epub, or pdf FOR FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment