Monday, July 6, 2015

All the Things! All the Stuff!

Sitting here with Sion, playing Fallout: New Vegas and updating my website for the first time in an age. @_@

For fans of Under the Table and Into His Heart and/or Sweet Giordan, Please Remember I've put the 1K post-HEA ficlets I wrote for Dreamspinner Press last year on my new free fiction page. I think you'll like these little hints o' sweetness, though I will say, you might want to check out the stories first before you read them just for spoiler's sake.


Debbie McGowan and I finished our first draft of Where the Grass is Greener yesterday. This is the second Leaving Flowers novel though it is completely stand-alone and has a much different tone and feel than Leaving Flowers. I'll give you a hint: sexy, sexy cowboys.


Who'd like to see the cover and blurb?



Mistakes were made, that’s for sure. But was it the night of passion? Or walking away afterward? That’s the question Seamus Williams must face when he gets a late night phone call from someone he never expects to hear from again.

“I miss you, Shay.”

Chancey Bo Clearwater is a cowboy through and through. He spends his days finding work on whatever ranch will take him and his nights at the pool hall. He’s always done what needed doing and never thought much about what he wanted. ’Til that drunken night with Seamus.

A world of problems now stand between Seamus and Chancey exploring what might have been, the least of which being the Atlantic Ocean. On one side there’s Chancey’s daughter who mood swings from angel to demon in two seconds flat; on the other there’s the new lodger, hogging Shay’s telly and his cornflakes, and making private Skype time hard to come by.

Is this relationship doomed before it ever begins? Or can a surprise announcement from Seamus’s brother be enough to help the two find their second chance?

Where the Grass is Greener is book two of the Leaving Flowers Series, but can be read independently of the first novel.


~ ~ ~

Debs and I are already planning book three of the Leaving Flowers Series, and we also have another novel almost 100% completed, as well as a slew of other collaborative things brewing. The McTierney/O'Gowan Collaboration Power-Hour has really turned into something grand. (Well, it always was, but I think Ms. McGowan and I are in this for the long haul.)

So what else is new? WELL! My TOTALLY FREE novella Sing Me Your Love Song (part of the GR M/M Romance Group's 2015 DRitC event) is coming.............................soon. Yeah, I can't say *when* exactly for...reasons. (Secrecy reasons!) But it might do to stay tuned! Soonish-ly tune? <3

I've also picked up a second DRitC prompt that someone else dropped. But that will be a long time coming as I haven't even finished the draft yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment