Monday, February 3, 2014

Just Lost My Publication V-Card!

*~*~UNDER THE TABLE AND INTO HIS HEART~*~* just became available! This is my FIRST EVER PUBLICATION  

If you want to check out my story, I'd be incredibly honored and very, very pleased! It's a universe I've been thinking about for a while now and I hope to write several more stories with the gentlemen from the Under the Table Host Club.

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=4673&cPath=55_1024


At the Under the Table host club, Valentine’s Day means one thing: cash. Neglected housewives, newly ex-girlfriends, and lovelorn thirtysomethings pay for the attention of handsome men. Shy bartender Jem has always wanted to be a host, and when the club’s owner, Miss Rye, accepts a contract from a MensLove Convention, Jem volunteers to flirt and make out with another host for the ladies’ entertainment. Bailey, an older man who’s had his eye on Jem, convinces Miss Rye to let him be Jem’s partner, and everyone gets more than they expected—especially Jem and Bailey.

<<< >>>

I'm still sort of speechless about this whole publication business! I've spent 20 years dreaming, 10 years writing m/m romance, and the last year being a lionhearted girl, all to come to this moment. It's both quieter and more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you for sharing this moment with me. Thank you for supporting me.

I leave you with one of my favorite quotes: 
"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?" It's seen me through every moment of this crazy adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment